Thursday, June 5, 2008

earthwork


















































pabulum, food for thought.
just south of Oxnard, California is a lovely grove of walnut trees, apple trees and organic vegetable plots.
this set was taken with the Rollie 3.5 planar around three years ago. my dad bought me that camera in Glasgow in 93.
I guess the reason why I posted these up is from the inspiration that I recieved while looking at extremely beautiful photographs of English and Italian Gardens by beth dow and her husband keith taylor's fascinating architectural work, all produced in the palladium process with absolutely exquisite control.
so I thought warming up this greyscale set would work nicely.
"faux palladium" as Mrs Deane calls it.

1 comment:

robert said...

nature infinite.. love the transition from your environmental portraits to this slightly different shade of green-monotone.